Monday 26 June 2017



 Day 2: Fredericton to Quebec City

I hit the road early in the morning (buying a new GPS after yesterday it flew off the bubble shield) and headed towards Quebec.

First of all, I walked out to gear up the bike and found a lady sitting on it. It was actually my Aunts family and friends to see me off which was so very sweet and provided me some gas money! I hit Nackawic to see my Aunt's other sister Elva with a sign and her husband as well to wish me well. It was a fantastic start to the day and I wasn't even an hour on the road!

From there I stopped in Grand Falls to visit a friend from Dodgeball, Bruno, who grew up in the area, he took me to the falls, got me a coffee and we chatted about the area. He led me to the gas station before sending me off and it was so nice to know his family was keen on following along on the adventure. Thank you again Bruno!

I then drove straight to Levis Quebec for my Airbnb stop, dropped the gear then went into Old Quebec for a latte and a chocolate croissant. I didn't have the lungs to climb up the hill but got a glimpse of what a beautiful city with rich history.

Day 2: 609 km 6:25 on the road




No comments:

Post a Comment