Sunday 25 June 2017




Cross Canada CF Motorcycle Tour DAY 1

Remember you can follow on facebook by searching "CF Motorcycle" or go to www.facebook.com/cfmotorcycle
Donations can be made to Cystic Fibrosis Canada at: https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=757076&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=%26Referrer%3ddirect%252fnone#&panel1-1

Ian and I headed to Kingsport beach for a sunrise run and a kick off to the fundraiser. It was a colourful sunrise and was great to head out with a guy who has helped so much in helping me with this project.

I was fortunate enough with TONS of family and friends to have an awesome send of with K-ROCK 89.3 from New Minas in the morning. Nothing beats the support I received, hugs all around and well wishes to be safe.

From New Minas I went to Sackville to say goodbye to staff at the store and then onto Moncton. Atlanticade weekend was happening and I partook in some ribs and cornbread (delicious and messy!)

I stopped for the night at an Airbnb in Fredericton for the night. It was a great first day. I am still overwhelmed from my event at Wayfarers Ale Society last night in Port Williams. I am sorry if I missed anyone and was so busy catching up and sharing stories with friends new and old. I was immensely appreciated. These past two days made my year alone just to have today and last evening with everyone. The trip is on, but if I have terrible weather, if the YZF decides to break down, I will always have that the past 48 hours. Thank you to everyone so far for all the support and for sharing the story of this fundraiser. I will try my very best to keep up with the flood of donations, messages and questions while I am on the road :)  DAY 1: 525km 5:14 travelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment