Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 15/16: Got into Vegas in the afternoon (to 46 degree heat) unpacked the bike and headed into the Luxor hotel for a few evenings of rest. Yes. Rest in Vegas. The sights and pure hugeness of the city took me in and I ended up walking the strip and back. There is everything and anything to do in this city.
People from all over the world. I was able to meet a group from Kansas City who were in town for their daughters 21st birthday. I had sat down to eat and got into talking about the trip. They were generous enough to pay for my meal (thank you again guys!) but it just shows how engaging and kind people can be and the interesting people you can meet along the way.


I somehow found myself following a club crawl to a few establishments and enjoyed some beers with a group from England and another group from North Carolina. Very few people are from Vegas who go out and do things I’m starting to learn, makes sense.
0 miles on tires

20? On feet


No comments:

Post a Comment