Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 17: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

There were another 300-350 thousand more people here for the fourth of July festivities

I did manage to get in sky diving. I had been wanting to do it when I got here and was fortunate enough to do it. I got it done early in the morning where I didn't have time to contemplate what ifs. It was fun getting ready we had a ride out to the shop and I got called in last second to get on the first plane, geared up in about 60 seconds while they were adjusting my straps while getting on the plane, added to the adrenaline.




.There is a UFC fight across the road tomorrow (Saturday) night as well so it is more packed here. I did a lot of walking again I wanted to make a point to check out all the hotels in Vegas, all of which are impressive. The strip is a long walk but worth it.

The afternoon of the 4th I went to FatBurger and had drinks with two guys Vince and Brandon who bought me a drink after talking to them about my fundraiser and also the bartender was nice enough to help me out with drinks too (who's name I'll omit in case you're in trouble haha) but by far the nicest bartender I have met the whole trip and really made the day.

I went out for fireworks but the rain came down HARD and they were a bit sparse to watch. Still a great day, wishing the surprise would have happened today but we will have to wait until Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment