Tuesday 24 June 2014

Day 6: Left St. Louis to head to St. Charles Pawn Shop where I thanked Jeff, who had helped me find some good places to eat and hang out in the city the night before. I then headed off towards Kansas City and stopped to see the Chiefs and Royals stadiums. They were right off I-70 so it was quite easy to get to.

From KC I headed into Kansas and into Topeka, a smaller city of about 125,000 people and a bit of a quiet town from where I was staying. Was able to stay in really nice hotel for a cheap price as well. Hoping to head north today towards Nebraska as the bike will soon need servicing again (every 1000 miles). Also hoping to get around some of the nasty thunderstorms and severe weather warnings in Colorado and parts of Ohio today.

Today: 308 miles/4.5hrs on bike
Total: 1868 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment