Monday 30 June 2014


Day 13: Grand Junction did not have service available this morning (closed sunday and monday) So they said head into Utah as it was the next closest. My goal was to get into Kanab Utah but ended up having to commute into St. George. It was a very hot and dry day. Lots of wind and open road. I stopped several times to apply sunscreen and drink water/Gatorade.

I was lucky to meet a man named Larry as well. I met him at a gas station in Green River and drove with him to Salina Utah. We chatted after stopping as well, he gave some really great pointers for driving around trailered trucks and watching out for things on hot days. It was a pleasure to ride with him and nice to have someone to share the road with.

I landed in St. George tonight and hope to get service in the morning. Planning out my next stop this evening then will head back out again!

Total today: 5 3/4 hrs. 389 miles
Total: 3907mi

No comments:

Post a Comment