Tuesday 11 July 2017

Day 14: Sister lakes in Banff


I left Rob and Lorianne's home and headed out to Banff, Alberta. I landed in and quickly found accommodation is tight here. While I have that worked out, I did meet an extremely kind lady who came up to talk to me on a bench outside a Banff Inn. Her name was Lori and her and her husband own and operate Banff Scooter Company LTD. She told me about her starting the business and her family. She was really a treat to meet with and is going to hold my luggage in her shop while I explore the Park. It has been so nice to meet such kind and helpful strangers on this trip.





From there I hit Lake Louise and Moraine Lake before rushing back to Calgary to avoid the deer and Caribou scene.
398km approximately 4:16 on the Motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment