Friday 14 July 2017

Day 18: Kamloops-> Vancouver


I landed in with Brett around 1 after a long trip into the city as I crossed over the bridge I was pretty excited as I felt like I had finally made it to my destination! To cap it off Caelin had been here since the 9th visiting family and surprised me with a big hug when I got off the bike! Was a great moment! 

We had a nice catch up then we went to the Lawn Summer Nights event in Vancouver where I got to improve a speech on the trip and life with CF. I got to meet Duncan John Jess Alexis Simon and a ton of other really really great people who take time out of their lives to help support Cystic Fibrosis Canada! It was a late evening and I landed in to stay with Lee-Anne and Michael for a few days before heading home!
358km 3:33 on Motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment