Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day 16: Banff day


Woke up and walked Banff avenue for the morning. It was nice to be off the bike for the day. Took in a movie then hiked Tunnel Mountain (not an easy feat for me but was great to reach the top!) Then came back down and did Fenland trail, a nice lady gave me some bug spray to use. I also want to say thank you to Ed and Norma who were visiting Boston pizza and treated me to my meal and watched some of the crazy Banff weather! Brady it was nice to meet you too man. That evening I went out with Chris to another little bar and had some more solid conversation and reminnce time.

I want to thank Chris and his wife Geneva big time for letting me stay with them and treating me like royalty. I had the best dinner of my trip last night and they were incredibly generous and awesome hosts.
1:05 on Motorcycle. 82km

No comments:

Post a Comment