Tuesday 11 July 2017

Day 15: Calgary-Banff


I left Rob and Lorianne who were amazing hosts. Thank you again guys for letting me stay with you and help me navigate and pump the coffee to me when I needed it!
I headed back to Banff and initially had great weather but quickly was met with hail lightning thunder that shook the glass of a hotel I ducked in and left Jenny pretty waterlogged. I did manage to get in a small hike with huge views. I also went to use my laptop at a coffee shop (it broke) but I met and chatted with a wonderful trauma nurse from Arizona named Kit who is camping Banff. After I met up with one of my buds from high school Chris Barkhouse who took me out to the Rose and Crown for east coast night event. He is also awesome enough to let me stay with him in Banff (accommodation here is both extremely limited and expensive!)
220km/3:15 on the Motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment